If you are looking for a web design company who will provide you with a professional looking website at a reasonable price, please read on.
Hiring a web designer who is dependable, will follow through with the completion of your website and will listen to what you want is important. Equally important is a website designer who can offer you ideas to get customers to your website once it is built. I believe working with you is a team effort. I am willing to answer your questions in a timely manner and address any concerns you may have. You can be sure that customer satisfaction a top priority. Your website will be built according to your business needs.
The important components of a successful website are:
- Having a website that looks professional-which includes the look (graphic design), layout of the page, correct spelling, and good grammar.
- Having a logical and easy to use navigation structure.
- Having quality content that contains your most important keywords and phrases naturally within the written information.
- Keeping your web site content fresh for your viewers.
- Includes a call to action. (See below)
Call today for a free consultation on your web site project. 904-318-3930
If you are not familiar with the website building process, it can seem a bit overwhelming. You will be provided you with the appropriate information to begin the project. You will even have access to the website planning tips page to get you started. For a more detailed planning guide, download our interactive e-book. Even if you are not new to having a site built, I will work with you as a team in order to get your goals accomplished.
You can relax because I help you every step of the way, from
- Checking domain name availability and assisting you in registering your domain name
- Set up your hosting service with us or one of our partners
- Help you in planning and/or organizing your website content.
- Offer suggestions for options and features you may find useful for your particular needs
- Design and develop the web site
- Basic on-page search engine optimization by inserting appropriate header tags and meta tags on your site including keywords and phrases within the content of your pages.
- Submitting your site to various search engines once your site is completed
Here is what you receive when you hire Corinne Collins Freelance Web Site Design to design and create your website:
- Your website will be custom-designed for your particular business needs.
- A user friendly navigational system will be installed to make browsing your site a breeze.
- Your graphic design will be created to suit your particular taste or company â€œlookâ€ including colors and images.
- Practical ideas and suggestions in helping you organize your web site content.
- Want a site that’s interesting and fun to use? Your site will have the components needed to achieve your goals for user interactivity.
- Need help with ideas to attract customers to your web site? You`ll be provided with information, ideas, and resources to tools to help you. There is plenty of information right here on this website.
- Because you are important to me, you will receive courteous, responsible, innovative, and attentive service.
- I will work with you until you are completely satisfied with your site’s look and functionality.
Need to see some samples of my work? Take a look at my portfolio of websites I designed for other customers.
Want to know the cost of having a website built? I provide upfront pricing, no hidden charges. You will know exactly what you are paying for. I’ll let you know how much your domain name, hosting and the website itself will cost. It will be written out for you in the Website Design Agreement.
Have customer service concerns? You get excellent customer service before, during and after the sale. Take a look at my client portfolio. You can contact anyone of them to find out what my customers have to say.
Corinne Collins Freelance Website Design is located in Jacksonville, Florida and provides web design and web site maintenance services throughout the US and Canada. We have clients in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and more.